Cricket/dead ball

Question
Sir, i had a doubt on dead ball. The Situation is, ball is delivered, batsman tapped the ball straight to
the fielder, there are no attempts made by batsmans for a run, bowler not returned for the next delivery run ups,  that fielder gently tossed the ball to bowler, he missed that ball, batsmans attempting for a run, they make it. In this situation this runs are allowed or not? When will the ball become dead in this situation?
Thank u.

Answer
Dear Guru,
         Good Question Indeed.Actually it depends moreover on time taken by the fielder and there is no specific time that describes a ball becoming dead after a batsmen hitting it.but in your case it depends on the situation on the field.

Come back to me if you are uncleared and make sure you rate the answer.

Cricket

Sai Datta