Cricket/dead ball

Sir, i had a doubt on dead ball. The Situation is, ball is delivered, batsman tapped the ball straight to
the fielder, there are no attempts made by batsmans for a run, bowler not returned for the next delivery run ups,  that fielder gently tossed the ball to bowler, he missed that ball, batsmans attempting for a run, they make it. In this situation this runs are allowed or not? When will the ball become dead in this situation?
Thank u.

Dear Guru,
         Good Question Indeed.Actually it depends moreover on time taken by the fielder and there is no specific time that describes a ball becoming dead after a batsmen hitting it.but in your case it depends on the situation on the field.

Come back to me if you are uncleared and make sure you rate the answer.

Sai Datta

All Types Of Questions On laws Of Cricket,Umpiring And Scoring.And Also Can Help You In Your Cricket Career.Queries Related To The Laws Of The Game.Anyone Feel Free To Ask Me,Always Available !

I Played Many First Class Matches Representing Hyderabad.I Am A First Class Umpire,I Have Been Working As A Umpire In The Hyderabad Cricket Association For The Past 23 Years.And Worked At Past As A Scorer For About 2 Years.

Hyderabad Cricket Association

I Have Done My Graduation From Loyola Degree College.And Not Opted For Higher Studies For The Love Of Cricket And To Pursue My Career In This Field.

I Have Been Awarded With The Senior Most Umpire And Many State Awards for My Umpiring And have Several Sets Of Them.Having The Best Domestic Umpire From The BCCI For 7 Years.