Cricket/hi sir hope you fine i am glad to comunicate you

Question
my name is abdull hakim

i am a begainer cricket player
but i like to bowl like bret lee
so i feel power in my body but i cannot give it to bowl   and some time if i give it to bowl my bowls are gone wide or fulltoss and it will be important  to say me that how many hieght jump is need to a fast bowler please help me about it that how can i do these as  correct

Answer
Dear Abdul,
         though you are not getting correct you have the determination and that no other power can stop you to become a player so as far the solution for your problem is to better be in regular contact with your coach and ask him with doubts because your problem cannot be solved verbally and on this website so i suggest you to train hard in the nets and practise by keeping four cones on the area you want to bowl and then concentrate on the area then after many ball at the same area then remove the cones and now try to think about some line and length and bowl at the same area then after months after hard work you would surely become a bowler and eat healthy food in the day and avoid eating fat food in the night's exersise regularly.do pushup's which will help you incresing shoulder power and ask your coach to explain more practically and it's difficult to explain it here.after year's of hardwork you won't become a brett lee but you will become a new Abdul Hakim.

Cricket

Sai Datta