Cricket/Question regarding umpiring

Question
Respected sir myself Anmol bedi my age is 18 yrs old.. I want you to help me from where should I start umpiring as a career option.. I live in Bhopal (madhya Pradesh).. Whom should I contact here..

Answer
Dear Anmol Bedi,
         As you are intrested in umpiring and you live in madhya pradesh first you contact your local state cricket association(madhya pradeesh cricket association) and they would appoint you as a umpire in the local club matches and then after watching your experience in the matches and after taking the feedback from the captains played under your supervision then they would reccomend you for bcci national level examination(the details of the examination can be colected at the association) and then after getting selected you would be appointed as first class umpire and even having loads of experience in the first-class level then they would reccomend you for the international pannel of umpires where the umpires are elected only in the their home country later on their experience they would be selected to the elite pannel of umpires which is the highest panel of umpires in the world.

come back to me if you are uncleared and make sure you rate the answer.

Cricket

Sai Datta