Cricket/REGARDING UMPIRING EXAM PREPARATION

Question
QUESTION: Respected Sir,
         I am preparing for the state level umpiring exam which is going to take place in the month of June June, conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Cricket Association but I am confused to What book should I prepare with & how should I answer the questions ? Sir I'll be very lucky If I get any help from you in this regard. If get any set of state level umpiring exams occurred previously, then I'll be able to prepare more confidently. I love cricket more than my life that's why It is going to be a great chance for me to shape my future in the game of my liking.. Please Help...
Thanks.

ANSWER: Dear Vineet Singh,
         I Would reccomend tom smith book on umpiring which is used all over the world by the most highly qualified umpires even by the international pannel of umpires though it is costly u would be benifitted by the book.

QUESTION: sir, many - many thanks for your kind reply. how much will this book cost me & where can I get it from. This time I am preparing myself using the laws given in the Lords Official website. Will this help me ?

Thanks again for giving me your valuable time ...
I'll wait for your reply..

ANSWER: Dear Vineet Singh,
         You Could Be Getting It On WWW.FLIPKART.COM Namely "Tom Smith's New Cricket Umpiring & Scoring" And The Cost Is 1564(Indian Rupees) the website also provide's home delivery free of cost.
         it's ok depending on the lord's website when you are provided with internet so it's better to buy the book and carry it wherever you want to and it is more detailed and also focus on the behaviour of the umpire on the ground and many more extra things so i suggest you to buy the book which will help you for the rest of life.

QUESTION: Dear Sir,
         recently I got confused in a question related to Umpiring. Here is the reason of my confusion --------

Question :-  A fielder is forced to leave the field for attention to a minor injury. He has been absent for 32
minutes when play is suspended due to heavy rain. When play resumes at the end of the
interruption, which has lasted for 24 minutes, the injured player returns with his side. The captain
asks you when the player will be allowed to bowl. How do you answer the query?

According to me That fielder can ball whenever his captain wants him to ball. But As It is written in Lords Website The answer is 8 minutes.
Why will the fielder wait for 8 minutes to be able to bowl. He has been off the field only for 8 minutes.
 So Please solve this query & tell me I am right or not. Your reply will be much valuable for me.

Answer
Dear Vineet Singh,
         ther's not much to get confused here the law clearly state's that a player has to wait for the amount of time he had left the field.

for example:If a player leaves the field for 30 min due to any reason and returns to the field after that time then he has to first field for 30 min of their innings and then he is elligible to bowl.

come back to me if you are uncleared and make sure you rate the answer.

Cricket

Sai Datta