Sir, In a situation like a player of filding side is allowed to leave the field,but he has not return to field till the end of the innings. In the second innings when his team bat, when will the said player be allowed to bat?

Dear Amul Sena,
         An Extraordinary Question Asked And It's Also A Rare Situation, When This Situation Happens The Player Can Only Allowed To Bat After The Duration Which He Left The Field

For Example- In A ODI A Player X Has Fielded For The First 30 Min Of The Game And Not Yet Returned To The Field For The Remaining 180 Min Then He Has To Wait For 180 Min To Go Onto The Crease When His Team Is Batting.

Come Back To Me If You Are Uncleared,And Make Sure You Rate The Answer

Sai Datta

All Types Of Questions On laws Of Cricket,Umpiring And Scoring.And Also Can Help You In Your Cricket Career.Queries Related To The Laws Of The Game.Anyone Feel Free To Ask Me,Always Available !

I Played Many First Class Matches Representing Hyderabad.I Am A First Class Umpire,I Have Been Working As A Umpire In The Hyderabad Cricket Association For The Past 23 Years.And Worked At Past As A Scorer For About 2 Years.

Hyderabad Cricket Association

I Have Done My Graduation From Loyola Degree College.And Not Opted For Higher Studies For The Love Of Cricket And To Pursue My Career In This Field.

I Have Been Awarded With The Senior Most Umpire And Many State Awards for My Umpiring And have Several Sets Of Them.Having The Best Domestic Umpire From The BCCI For 7 Years.