Cricket/substitue

Question
Sir, In a situation like a player of filding side is allowed to leave the field,but he has not return to field till the end of the innings. In the second innings when his team bat, when will the said player be allowed to bat?

Answer
Dear Amul Sena,
         An Extraordinary Question Asked And It's Also A Rare Situation, When This Situation Happens The Player Can Only Allowed To Bat After The Duration Which He Left The Field

For Example- In A ODI A Player X Has Fielded For The First 30 Min Of The Game And Not Yet Returned To The Field For The Remaining 180 Min Then He Has To Wait For 180 Min To Go Onto The Crease When His Team Is Batting.

Come Back To Me If You Are Uncleared,And Make Sure You Rate The Answer

Cricket

Sai Datta