Cricket/Power play

How are you, sir? I'm back with another question. What my question is that in an innings of scheduled duration between 41 and 50 overs,the second block of power play may not be completed later than the 40th over.If this is the condition, what would be the conditions of second block of power play in matches of 35 overs or 40 overs?

Dear Amul Sena,
         i am fine and how are you ? thanx for asking me that,your's is a brilliant question.actually that depends on the duration of the match but i dont remember clearly that i saw in a match between australia and england that rain delayed the match and it was brought down to 41 overs and then the batting power play was taken between 31-36 overs(not so clear because it depend on various occasions and it is calculated by various reasons).a match refree or an international umpire would know that better.

Sai Datta

All Types Of Questions On laws Of Cricket,Umpiring And Scoring.And Also Can Help You In Your Cricket Career.Queries Related To The Laws Of The Game.Anyone Feel Free To Ask Me,Always Available !

I Played Many First Class Matches Representing Hyderabad.I Am A First Class Umpire,I Have Been Working As A Umpire In The Hyderabad Cricket Association For The Past 23 Years.And Worked At Past As A Scorer For About 2 Years.

Hyderabad Cricket Association

I Have Done My Graduation From Loyola Degree College.And Not Opted For Higher Studies For The Love Of Cricket And To Pursue My Career In This Field.

I Have Been Awarded With The Senior Most Umpire And Many State Awards for My Umpiring And have Several Sets Of Them.Having The Best Domestic Umpire From The BCCI For 7 Years.