Cricket/about cricket coach

Question
QUESTION: hello sir how are you
i am gursharan singh age 23 years from ludhiana punjab sir my question is i want to become a cricket coach is there any course for this and if there what is the duration and fees i am playing cricket i have played inter school zonal cricket and district level as q captain under- 16. cricket is my life i only want to work related cricket. i decided the coaching feild because i want to train children there are alot of talent but money is such a problem i was one of them.
i could not become a player bt i  stilll practice regularly in the morning bt i think my age is gone bt i dont loose hope yet. finding an opportunity to prove my self. please suggest me what to do become a coach, if i could not become a national/internation player i do want to become a coach and serve for state

thank you
regards
gursharan singh
ludhiana,punjab

ANSWER: Dear Gursharan,
         India is in search of new cricket coaches like you who are in deep love towards crikcet,you could contact your local cricket association(Punjab cricket association) to appoint you as a local junior coach and after certain experience they would recommend you for higher level of coaching so after passing them you would become a qualified state level cricket coach.and all the best for your cricketing career

QUESTION: first of all many thanks for wishing good luck and giving your precious time you people just doing a great job keep it doing
can you please provide me contact no of concerned person of related this from punjab cricket asso. and one more thing should i need any written experience or certificate course for this???

thank you

Answer
Dear Gursharan,
         thank you very much for appreciating my work.actually i'm hyderabad so i do not have the possibility of having their numbers so as said it is better to contact your local association so that they could inform you better.

Cricket

Sai Datta