Cricket/Cricket carrier

Hi sir, my age is 28. From childhood i had a dream of being a cricketer. But due to financial condition i was not able to get into cricket. I have played lot of gully cricket in childhood. After graduation i started working for bpo. At the age of 27 i got cricket coaching at hyderabad. I do bpo job from night 8.45pm to morning 6.30am and cricket pratice from evening 4.30pm to 6.30pm. I have played some matchs of hyderabad cricket league. I am passinated about cricket. Whenever i see or read inspiration or motivated thing i start thinking of cricket that hope i would be a professional cricketer. Tell me at this age, if i leave  everything and start my cricket carrier will i able to reach internationl cricket team?
If yes, help me to leave everything.

Dear pradeep,
         Many of the players from india give up cricket due to financial problems or family problems but in your situation at the age of 27 it is difficult to play professional cricket because you need some exposure at the age of 15-20 years only so the people like you generally opt for administration department of support staff department or and match could become a international umpire if you start professionally by now to get the details you could contact the hyderabad cricket association and also you need not leave your job because the basic umpiring job would be only on sunday's but after you gain some experience you could be promoted to higher league level and after that you could be selected for the first-class or state matches and after that you could umpire in the international matches starting now it could take 10-15 years to become a international umpire or want to become a coach or physio or video analyst or a curator you could get the detalis at the HCA and same for the administration departments.
         Don't loose Hope you could serve cricket by not only by playing but also through these departments.listen nothing is easy in the field of cricket and every department has it's own importance and the triumph is shared by everyone equally.

Sai Datta

All Types Of Questions On laws Of Cricket,Umpiring And Scoring.And Also Can Help You In Your Cricket Career.Queries Related To The Laws Of The Game.Anyone Feel Free To Ask Me,Always Available !

I Played Many First Class Matches Representing Hyderabad.I Am A First Class Umpire,I Have Been Working As A Umpire In The Hyderabad Cricket Association For The Past 23 Years.And Worked At Past As A Scorer For About 2 Years.

Hyderabad Cricket Association

I Have Done My Graduation From Loyola Degree College.And Not Opted For Higher Studies For The Love Of Cricket And To Pursue My Career In This Field.

I Have Been Awarded With The Senior Most Umpire And Many State Awards for My Umpiring And have Several Sets Of Them.Having The Best Domestic Umpire From The BCCI For 7 Years.