Cricket/about umpire course

Question
sir,
 I am living in TAMILNADU. i am having more passionate towards cricket. now i am 23 years old post graduate.please tel me in tamilnadu where i have to approach to start my carreer as an umpire.so please tel about the details of level 1 course also.

Answer
Dear Rathina Kumar,
         India Is in shortage of international elite panel of umpires and it has none for the past many years so it has to be corrected from the grass roots level so people like should come into this field and make india also No.1 in panel of umpires.as you live in tamil nadu the governing body over there is TNCA(Tamil Nadu Cricket Association)And It has several affliated district associations in whole of your state so you could contact your local district association(if you live in districts other than chennai)if you live in chennai the head of the state association is over there i.e TNCA so you could contact them and get details more from them.

Cricket

Sai Datta