Cricket/What is the condition of no ball?

Question
QUESTION: Dear sir,
Today i watched England vs newzealand world t20match.during the england inings i saw tha A fielder perhaps Tim Southy was fielding at straight boundry just the infront of sight screen.as we know any fielder can't field between long off and long on.then why was Southee fielding at straight boundry infront of sight screen.why did umpire not gave no ball.plz tell me about it.

ANSWER: hi

there is nothing in law stating fielder cannot be positioned behind bowler or in front of sight screen or straight so it is permitted to have fielder there,
only restriction is there cannot be more then 2 fielders on the legside strating from square leg to wicket keeper.

regards
rkr

QUESTION: when we play in my village,then we make rule than nobody field on 16 yard distance between long off and long on,if as it happened that umpire give no ball. That what,is it right? Plz help me

Answer
Hi
Well as I said as per mcc laws based on which icc cricket is played it doesnot have that type of rules, but as u said in village they have their set of rules which are made there and then and fallowed like playing conditions so we cannot say they are wrong, they are correct for their game.
Regards
Rkr

Cricket

RKR Chirra