Cricket/Eligibility?

Question
QUESTION: Hello Sir,
I currently reside in Atlanta,USA. I was born in india where I played junior level Cricket in Academy at Dabhoi in 2003-2005. I migrated to U.S. When I was 10. I am currently 21 years of age(D.O.B 06/19/1993).I haven't had much formal Coaching since I moved here but  I have played as much cricket as I possibly could here in the U.S. while studying and working. My dad has given me permission to take time off from school and pursue my passion for Cricket. I have an OCI so I can stay in India as long as I wish. I am an All-rounder, Right Hand Bat and Right Arm off spin. I am very athletic in the field due to the fact that I played Competitive Varsity Baseball and I enjoy fielding as much as I do bowling and batting. I would love to receive any consulting from you as to how I should approach this or whom should I contact.  I am planning to be in India in a couple of weeks, would love to get training setup now so I can start as soon as I get there. I have so much love and passion for the game that I want to give myself a chance to work hard, and see if I belong. Please Email me at   if you need any further information regarding anything.
         Thank you.

ANSWER: Dear Viraj,

Thanks for getting in touch with me and to learn something about playing cricket. You belong to Dabhoi, where I was commuting from Baroda for almost 13 months in 2002. You have played cricket and have passion for cricket. I have some good news to disclose for you, and you have approached me at the right time.

Baroda Cricket Association has recently started two different regular coaching academy at College ground in Dabhoi and the other at Mota Fafadia Village, nearby Dabhoi under the cricket development project. When you are arriving in India you will find something new for your passion. So come down to Dabhoi and you will join any of the two above mentioned academy to fulfill your dream of playing some competitive cricket. I do hope you will enjoy and join the academy.

Its very nice that you are a talented player and athletic fielder. You have the right age to grab this opportunity to play good cricket matches in Baroda, and if you perform consistently in local matches, you have every chance to play for Baroda in national tournaments. But you need to represent any of the local club or any club of above mentioned academy to participate in Baroda's local cricket tournaments.

Recently US cricket teams under different age categories visited India and particularly in Gujarat and played a few friendly matches. They played a couple of matches in Baroda, too. I would have loved to join in development of cricket in US, if I get any opportunity in future.

So just go ahead enjoy your game with all love and passion and put all your efforts to come up and fulfill your dream.

With best wishes,  

Suhas Sapre (Baroda 04/01/2015)

QUESTION: Hello Sir,
Thank you for your response. I'm actually going to be staying in Baroda for a couple of months than I'm planning to go to Bonbay in April. I already have training setup in Bombay. I just had one additional question regarding my eligibility to play in the clubs in Baroda. Will I be eligible to play right away once I get there? I would love to setup a meeting with you once I reach there. Cheers!
         Thank you.

Answer
Dear Viraj,

Once you arrive in Dabhoi where you can contact new academy coach and you will get lot of information from the coach. You can join any club in Baroda, and you can get a chance to play for that club subject to your talent and performance. You will definitely get good exposure to play competitive cricket in Baroda.

Suhas Sapre (baroda 05012015)

Cricket

Suhas L Sapre