Cricket/Striker with Runner

Question
An Injured Striker has taken Runner for him. If on Fair Delivery bowled by the bowler, the wicket at strikerís end is fairly put down by wicket keeper, What type of dismissal (Run out or Stumped or Not out) will be there in following cases? 1) Striker is within ground & Runner is out of ground; 2) Runner is within ground & striker is out of ground while receiving the delivery (No attempt for run); 3) Runner is within ground & striker is out of ground while attempting run; 4) Runner is out of ground & striker is also out of ground while receiving the delivery (No attempt for run).
   If Delivery bowled by the bowler is ĎNo Ballí & the wicket at strikerís end is fairly put down by wicket keeper, What type of dismissal (Run out or Stumped or Not out) will be there in following cases?
5) Striker is within ground & Runner is out of ground; 6) Runner is within ground & striker is out of ground while receiving the delivery (No attempt for run); 7) Runner is within ground & striker is out of ground while attempting run; 8) Runner is out of ground & striker is also out of ground while receiving the delivery (No attempt for run).
       Your detail explanation will be expected? Thanks!

Answer
Rather than answer the individual cases, let me set out the principles.

The sequence is important.

Consider the striker first, noting that he cannot "run"

If the ball is only handled by the keeper and if it is
     a fair ball (or a Wide) he can be stumped.
     a No Ball, he cannot be Run Out because he is not "running"

If the ball is handled by any other fielder, then he is Run Out irrespective of fairness if delivery.

Only then do we need to consider the runner.
If he is out of his ground, then Run Out.

Does that make it clear?

Cricket

Colin Pearson