Cricket/Striker with runner5

Question
Respected Sir,Your Explanation on my asked question which was subjected ‘Striker with runner4’ is as follows.
Law 2.8(e) says that the Striker may be stumped BUT Law 39 says that he cannot be Stumped off a No Ball.

ELSEWHERE it makes it clear that he can only be Run Out if he is attempting a run.  When he is injured and has a runner, then he himself cannot be considered to be running. If it is a fair delivery and both are out of their ground then the first offence is the Striker being Stumped.
  Here I am confused for your last sentence i.e. If it is a fair delivery and both are out of their ground then the first offence is the Striker being Stumped.
   But Law 2.8(e) which I had read is as follows- If a striker who has a runner is out of his ground when the wicket at the wicket-keeper’s end is fairly put down by the wicket-keeper, without the intervention of another fielder, and if both the following conditions are satisfied
         his runner is within his ground
         he makes no movement towards the bowler’s end other than action in receiving and/or  playing or playing at the ball, he is  
(i) Not out if No ball has been called.
(ii) Out Stumped if the delivery is not a No ball.  In this case, however, Law
39.3(a) (Not out Stumped) shall apply.
If either of the two conditions is not satisfied, then he is out Run out.  Law 38.2(a) will apply.
  Noting the last sentence of this law i.e.( If either of the two conditions is not satisfied, then he is out Run out)  indicates that on fair delivery, If Injured striker & his Runner is out of ground the striker is Run Out because here one condition i.e. his runner is within his ground does not fulfil. So please explained where I am getting confused in understanding those situation?Thanks!

Answer
Apologies - I had tried to answer but seem not to have pressed the final send button.

Law 2.8 specifically states that the striker will be “out in the circumstances or Law 38 (Run out) or Law 39 (Stumped) irrespective of the position of the non-striker or of the runner.”

Hence always look at Striker first.  Stumped then takes priority over Run Out.

If No Ball and only Keeper involved cannot be stumped AND he has protection of Law 39.3(a)

2.8(e) should be read as if striker ... is out of ground ...

If Striker Not Out as above, then consider the Runner.  If he is out of ground then Run Out.

Tom Smith or MCC Open Learning Manual contain longer explanations.

Cricket

Colin Pearson