Cricket/Winning Run

Dear respected Sir,once again a dought caused me to contact you.
If side batting last need one run to win, Bowler's end umpire call & signal wide ball. Few secound later the Striker's end Umpire called No ball. It's cleared that the side batting last has won on that delivery. My question is considering law 21.6 & law 24.11 whether scorer will record this winning run as No ball or Wide Ball?

The question is what event happened first NOT when the umpires called.

It cannot be a Wide until it passes the wicket

The No Ball usually happens first because of throwing, too many fielders in wrong place, keeper encroaching - even beamers and bouncers. I cannot immediately think of anything that happens after ball passed wicket.

There is also principle that No Ball overrides Wide.  

Colin Pearson

Cricket umpiring and scoring. I can answer questions on MCC Laws of Cricket but not ICC and other special regulations, which are frequently changing. I cannot answer questions on careers as a cricket umpiring. For details of courses, visit (anywhere that has advertised), (UK only)

I passed The Association of Cricket Umpires and Scorers Full membership examinations in 1961 and have been an instructor since 1973, and examiner since 1977 and have undergone the first stage training as an Umpire Assessor for ECB Association of Cricket Officials. I was Chairman of Training Board for ACU&S from 1981 to 1997.

ECB Association of Cricket Officials British Computer Society Society of Expert Witnesses Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Rotary International

MA Hons Cantab 1966 DMS Part 1, 1975 Enterprise Reader (rtd), Staffordshire University)

Taylor Scholarship 1963 Life Vice President ACU&S 1998