Cricket/Winning Run

Question
Dear respected Sir,once again a dought caused me to contact you.
If side batting last need one run to win, Bowler's end umpire call & signal wide ball. Few secound later the Striker's end Umpire called No ball. It's cleared that the side batting last has won on that delivery. My question is considering law 21.6 & law 24.11 whether scorer will record this winning run as No ball or Wide Ball?

Answer
The question is what event happened first NOT when the umpires called.

It cannot be a Wide until it passes the wicket

The No Ball usually happens first because of throwing, too many fielders in wrong place, keeper encroaching - even beamers and bouncers. I cannot immediately think of anything that happens after ball passed wicket.

There is also principle that No Ball overrides Wide.  

Cricket

Colin Pearson