Cricket/to become cricket umpire

Question
sir,
      I am 24 year old .I hav completed b.pharmacy. I want to become a cricket umpire .please tell me about procedure for selection cricket umpire.
what can i do for becoming cricket umpire

Answer
Sorry I do not know the domestic arrangements in your country.

In general, you need to join your local cricket club - most of them are grateful for someone to umpire.

They should be able to put you in touch with the local umpires' group.

You will need several years experience umpiring odd days on a volunteer basis before you are likely to get any paid, still part time at a higher level.

Good Luck.

Cricket

Colin Pearson