Cricket/No Ball

Question
Pls refer law 24 - No Ball, with respect to the foot grounded or raised on the same side of the imaginary line joining the two middle stumps as the return crease,

Will it be a 'No Ball' if a bowler's front foot (fingers' part) touches the imaginary line joining the two middle stumps or to call a 'No Ball', the bowler's front foot (including toe) should ground beyond this imaginary line.

Answer
The video on http://www.lords.org/mcc/laws-of-cricket/laws/law-24-no-ball/ includes a brief explanation of this Law.

Law 24.5(b) says "... the bowler’s front foot must land with some part of the foot, whether grounded or raised (i) on the same side of the imaginary line joining the two middle stumps. ..."

It is NOT a No Ball if only part of his foot is the "wrong" side - only if it is wholly on wrong side.

Cricket

Colin Pearson