Cricket/Run out chance

Question
Respected Sir, Happy new year to you!
If both bails are completely removed from the top of stumps in attempting runout which was unseccesful. Then is it necessary to replace at least one bail on top of the stumps to make secound run out attempt sucesseful, if batsman is out of ground? What is the case if there is only one stump remained in unsucessful first attempt to run out?

Answer
Law 28.1. Wicket put down
(a) The wicket is put down if ..., OR a stump is struck out of the ground...

Law 28.3. Remaking wicket
If a wicket is broken or put down while the ball is in play... Any fielder may ...
(i) replace a bail or bails on top of the stumps.
(ii) put back one or more stumps into the ground where the wicket originally stood.

Cricket

Colin Pearson