Cricket/Substitute give or not

Question
Q-1. A player wants to go out for an over to change his T-shirt which is torn while fielding. He goes out an substitute enter in his place. will you allow this?

Q-2. If a fielder or bowler has a Broken sole.  Whether to give substitute or not?

Answer
Law 2.1
(b) The umpires shall have discretion to allow, for other wholly acceptable reasons, a substitute fielder.
BUT
(c) A player wishing to change his shirt, boots, etc. shall leave the field to do so. No substitute shall be allowed for him.

I should add that this is MCC Laws which apply to most domestic cricket HOWEVER ICC and other governing bodies may have special regulations applicable to particular matches or competitions.

Cricket

Colin Pearson