Cricket/2nd bouncer of the over

Question
As per my understanding 2nd bouncer for the over above shoulder is considered as a no ball which allows the batsman free hit of the next delivery,my question is if the bowler bowls a ball above shoulder height of the batsman but at the same time the ball is down the leg side out of batsman's reach will it be called a wide or a no ball?

Answer
The exact regulations about bouncers, beamers and wides are laid down for each competition differently (eg ICC, ICC etc) and are frequently changed.

One of the principles under MCC is that a No Ball overrides a Wide.  Indeed Law 42 about dangerous bowling emphasises that it does not matter whether it is close or distant from the striker, it is still considered dangerous - and No Ball called.

Cricket

Colin Pearson