Cricket/need advice for goal

Question
QUESTION: I am living in a small town and working in a electronic show room. My financial condition is poor but god gifted me a great spirit and that's fast bowling so I wanna do something for my indian cricket team by my power of bowling
But I don't know how I can reach at that level.
I didn't checked my bowling speed but I can guess that I am bowl at 100 miles per hour.
Please guide me if you can

ANSWER: Dear Muzaffar,

You have not mentioned anything about you. I shall be glad if you get back to me with the following information. You belong to which place, your age, what level of cricket you have played, etc. to enable me to guide your properly.

Please...

Suhas Sapre

QUESTION: I am from viramgam, Ahmedabad
I am 25 years old
I have played with tennis bowl only
I never played at any level of  first class cricket
I regularly played with my friends. In my village
Last time I applied for Gujarat amateur cricket foundation
They selected me but they were asking for 7500 Inr so I ignored.
But I have seen ipl cricket matches their are many  weak bowlers than me.
So I disided that I will be there any how
That's why I need your guidance.
So plz guide me as fast as possible
Thanks

ANSWER: Dear Muzzaffar,

Some 15 years back, one unknown cricketer was introduced to Kiran More former Wicket keeper by Mahendi Shaikh, coach of Pathan brothers, at the Baroda Cricket Association Office, I was just sitting in front of Kiran More. The boy who was introduced to Kiran More had no shoes and had come wearing slippers. He was introduced as a fast bowler and hardly played any cricket then. Kiran More instructed Mr Shaikh to give him shoes free of cost from his shop and bring him to the ground. He was none but Muraf Patel, the Indian Test player.

So if you are really  genuine you can go and introduce yourself to any nearby club and impress with your talent at the nets, if found talented, you might get a chance to play for his club. I am not sure which clubs are available at Ahmedabad. But you can join one nearest to your place.

Try your luck and if you are selected you can represent that club otherwise you can later on take up cricket umpiring.

With best wishes,

Suhas Sapre
Baroda

QUESTION: Thanks for showing me the way of goal
I had sent email to the Gujarat cricket association
The honour secretary  replied me to  CONTACT. Baroda cricket association
They mentioned that my village coming under baroda cricket association
Is that correct?

Answer
Dear Muzzaffar,

I am not sure whether Viramgam comes under Baroda's jurisdiction. I know the place Mehsana comes under Baroda's jurisdiction. So confirm it should come under Gujarat Cricket Association. If it is close to Mehsana you can contact Mr Rohit More with my reference, he will do help you.

Thanks for giving me good rating.

With best wishes,

Suhas Sapre
Baroda

Cricket

Suhas L Sapre