Cricket/field in cricket

Question
Hii sir
       Vivek verma
         Sir i belong from surat and  i am studying in.. fYBBA from bhagwan
Mahavir college of managment in surat and i am  18 year old

Actually from childhood i interested in playing cricket and it is
My dream  what actually i want to succeed in that..
So many frnds  told me. U should go to ur future.. ahead... but some lack of problems i cant do that..... sir i am actually.. a good batsman..... i believe that i f i go
To any cricket club.. .... i am sure that i am going to...achieve some target
Regarding  cricket        ......sir  main thing   that if you will support  100%  than i am not going to.. make..u dissapoint in any condition...... either in fielding or in batting..
But sir i need ur support...  and sir first time i played..... from GTU universityy...... it was good experience for me.....
         thank u  
         Vivek

Answer
Dear Vivek,

If I am 18, I would, too  prefer to become a cricketer. Now the game of cricket has become so popular and provides lot of opportunities to earn both name and fame along with money. The IPL has provided a lot of opportunities to new fresh cricketers to prove their metal and get recognition themselves. But one must have passion for that and good backing from own people and well wishers.

You are 18 and can prove it at this age. You need not ask somebody to prove your metal. Just go ahead, practice regularly at your nearby club. There are many clubs around who cater coaching under the belt of many good cricketers. Just join any club, attend regular practice, do hard work with concentration and dedication. You can  flourish provided your performance speaks. You need to represent any club in local cricket tournament and can only answer your selectors with your consistency in performance. So just go ahead and try your luck with all dedication and passion.

So you just need to join club and play domestic cricket to perform and get noticed with your performances.

All the best in your endeavours.

Suhas Sapre
Baroda 02/06/2016

Cricket

Suhas L Sapre