Cricket/about Carrier in cricket for my younger brother

Question
Sir, I m working in Ankleshwar, Gujarat, my younger brother is playing cricket from childhood and now he is of age 17, he played for kamla club Kanpur for 3 years,DAV sports college Chandigarh, abhimanu cricket stadium dehradun, he is a leg spinner and many coaches and selectors said he has a lot of potential but now at the age of 17 he was not selected for any under 14 , 16 teams, we are from uttarpradesh, tried a lot there at each level for selection in any team but not succeeded now I am in confusion what to do next for my younger brother, can my brother is elligle to play in Baroda as I want to shift him to Baroda, is this be the correct moove?..what is the procedure to play for Baroda.....can u please sir help me as i needed your help...your advice may enlighten my brothers carrier.

Answer
Dear Nitin,

Where there is a will there is a way, as it is said and fortune favours the brave.

Now that your younger brother has played lot of cricket and is a good potential and If he has got the talent, he must get enough exposure to perform. Since you have shifted to Ankleshwar and now would like to shift to Baroda, I do hope that he can make it to the Baroda's team. There are number of clubs, where he can join and start playing cricket. If he succeeds and impress the selectors here, he may get into the Baroda side. Since he is 17 he can make it to the U'19 team. There are certain rules for outsiders, that atleast he should be a citizen of Baroda for atleast 3 years. If you stay in Baroda he may join any club from where he will be selected to play local tournaments and if he shows consistency in his performance, the selectors may waive the criteria of 3 years and can select him subject to his performance. You can join the nearby club and that you can only decide after shifting over here. So the ball is in your court to decide his career in cricket.

Hope accordingly you can decide. You can contact Mr, Deepak Nalavade on his cell no,9586889232 and enquire regarding eligibility criteria.

Thanks for your query.

With best wishes,

Suhas Sapre
Baroda 26/06/2016  

Cricket

Suhas L Sapre