Cricket/Law 41 for 20-20 game

Hello sir,
As per ICC rule book for a twenty20 cricket match, it says max 5 fielders on the leg side at any point of time. No where it mentions about the bowler. Is a bowler considered a 6th fielder if he bowls right arm around the stumps to a right hand batsman with 5 fielders on the leg side. Is it a no ball now?

I have no idea what the ICC rules book says.  I cover MCC Laws of Cricket.

Law 41.5. Limitation of on side fielders
At the instant of the bowler’s delivery there shall not be more than two fielders, other than the wicket-keeper, behind the popping crease on the on side.

Since it is at the "instant of bowler's delivery", he (or she) must be considered as a bowler and NOT as a fielder.  

Colin Pearson

Cricket umpiring and scoring. I can answer questions on MCC Laws of Cricket but not ICC and other special regulations, which are frequently changing. I cannot answer questions on careers as a cricket umpiring. For details of courses, visit (anywhere that has advertised), (UK only)

I passed The Association of Cricket Umpires and Scorers Full membership examinations in 1961 and have been an instructor since 1973, and examiner since 1977 and have undergone the first stage training as an Umpire Assessor for ECB Association of Cricket Officials. I was Chairman of Training Board for ACU&S from 1981 to 1997.

ECB Association of Cricket Officials British Computer Society Society of Expert Witnesses Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Rotary International

MA Hons Cantab 1966 DMS Part 1, 1975 Enterprise Reader (rtd), Staffordshire University)

Taylor Scholarship 1963 Life Vice President ACU&S 1998