Cricket/Law 41 for 20-20 game

Question
Hello sir,
As per ICC rule book for a twenty20 cricket match, it says max 5 fielders on the leg side at any point of time. No where it mentions about the bowler. Is a bowler considered a 6th fielder if he bowls right arm around the stumps to a right hand batsman with 5 fielders on the leg side. Is it a no ball now?

Thanks,
Jayanth

Answer
I have no idea what the ICC rules book says.  I cover MCC Laws of Cricket.

Law 41.5. Limitation of on side fielders
At the instant of the bowler’s delivery there shall not be more than two fielders, other than the wicket-keeper, behind the popping crease on the on side.

Since it is at the "instant of bowler's delivery", he (or she) must be considered as a bowler and NOT as a fielder.  

Cricket

Colin Pearson