Cricket/Getting out on a beamer

Ive seen your other answers regarding beamers and them being called no balls. That thread was really helpfull.
Recently, we encountered this scenario and weren't sure about the decision.
Thus wanted to ask this here:

1) if a bowler bowls a beamer,and being a batsman i try to maximize this opportunity i play a shot and end up getting an inside edge onto the stumps. (Any height beamer from waist to above shoulder here)
Would this be called out ? Or still a no-ball ?

2) similarly its a beamer, hits the batsman on his body ( arm, shoulder, chest region) and goes onto the stumps.
Would this be out aswell ? Or just a no ball

Thankyou for your response in advance

Law 42.6(b) says that a beamer is a No Ball.

Unless there is some extremely unusual situation (eg umpire has made a mistake or the bails have fallen off prior to receipt - in which case ball is Daed), then there is no way in which the No Ball can be nullified.

Law 24.16 specifies the ways in which a batsman can be out off a No Ball.
These implicitly exclude the possibility of "Bowled" even when "played on".
The ball is still live and the batsmen can now run if they wish - at the risk of being Run Out.

Colin Pearson

Cricket umpiring and scoring. I can answer questions on MCC Laws of Cricket but not ICC and other special regulations, which are frequently changing. I cannot answer questions on careers as a cricket umpiring. For details of courses, visit (anywhere that has advertised), (UK only)

I passed The Association of Cricket Umpires and Scorers Full membership examinations in 1961 and have been an instructor since 1973, and examiner since 1977 and have undergone the first stage training as an Umpire Assessor for ECB Association of Cricket Officials. I was Chairman of Training Board for ACU&S from 1981 to 1997.

ECB Association of Cricket Officials British Computer Society Society of Expert Witnesses Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Rotary International

MA Hons Cantab 1966 DMS Part 1, 1975 Enterprise Reader (rtd), Staffordshire University)

Taylor Scholarship 1963 Life Vice President ACU&S 1998