Cricket/cricket in spectacles

Question
sir i wear spectacle  can i start cricket professional without problem

Answer
There is nothing in MCC Laws of Cricket to prohibit the wearing of spectacles.

Indeed a number of professional players do so although many of them prefer to use contact lenses instead.

Obviously it does depend on the exact defect in your vision.  For example, I think some forms of astigmatism might cause you to misjudge the direction of the ball and this could be dangerous.

If you suffer from anything more than simple short sightedness, then I suggest you consult your optician.

ADDITIONALLY - please check that the glass in your spectacles will not break into sharp pieces that would cut your eye.  

Cricket

Colin Pearson