Cricket/Ball slipped from bowler's hand

Question
Respected Sir,
Fast Bowler bowled three deliveries fairly & with high speed. On the forth delivery which Bowler wanted to bowl slower one, ball slipped from his hand after bowler has compled his delivery swing & passed wide of the striker where he is,and which would also have passed wide of him standing in his normal guard position. What will umpire signal? Whether wide ball or Dead ball as ball accidentaly slipped from bowler's hand?

Answer
Not quite sure of the relevance of first three deliveries to this question.

If the bowler has swung his arm over in the normal manner prior to releasing the fourth ball, then I would deem it to be a delivery even though his release was uncontrolled.  Therefore call Wide Ball.

If the ball slipped from his hand before his arm reached shoulder or long after normal release time - in both cases ball unlikely to go anywhere near the far end! - then I would call Daed Ball

Cricket

Colin Pearson