Cricket/Retirment before Tea

Question
Respected Sir,
One minute before the agreed time forTea & when over was in progress score was 206 for 8 wickets. One of the batsman wanted to retire without any reason. Whether Tea will be taken immegiately or it will be taken 30 minutes after the agreed time for tea if innings didn't end?

Answer
Law 15.8. Tea interval - 9 wickets down

If ... the 9th wicket falls within this 2 minutes ... the agreed time for tea, then, ... tea will not be taken until the end of the over that is in progress 30 minutes later ...

HOWEVER THE LAW CONTINUES

For the purposes of this section of Law, the retirement of a batsman is NOT to be considered equivalent to the fall of a wicket.

Cricket

Colin Pearson