Crime & Law Enforcement Issues & Death Penalty/How would you supervise visitation rights for a father

Question
How would you supervise visitation rights for a father, who is a danger to his daughter? The courts order his daughter to see her father, but also ruled that this must be supervised by correction officers. This man is very dangerous and, you probably have to put him in shackles. This is because he has threatened to kill his daughter and correction officers. He is serving a life sentence in a maximum-security prison. The mother is very cooperative with the correction officers, and says that her daughter has to right to know her father.

Answer
Different states have different laws, rules, and regulations concerning visitation within a secure facility.  If you could provide me with additional information, including the facility and its location, I could research that for you.  What would I do?  I would have him visit non-contact, through Lexan, at least for a period of time, to observe his behavior.  Please advise me of the state and facility,  and I can attempt to be more specific.

Crime & Law Enforcement Issues & Death Penalty

Jim Klein