Crime & Law Enforcement Issues & Death Penalty/criminal

Question
Can I report someone who has a warrant? I know this person's old address, but he doesn't live there anymore, but I'm pretty sure the people who do live there know where he is and would tell the police where he is.

Answer
Melissa,

Yes.  You could choose to send the police department who issued the warrant all of the information that you have on that person.  They would then perform a follow-up investigation to gather more information and ultimately try to apprehend.  All of this of course is conditioned on the seriousness of the offense.  If the warrant is for minor or misdemeanor offenses then the issuing agency may prefer to wait until the subject has contact with the police through passive contact such as a routine traffic stop.  

Crime & Law Enforcement Issues & Death Penalty

Jeffrey Hauck