Crime & Law Enforcement Issues & Death Penalty/Profiling ( stero typing ) vs statsiics

Question
How come you are not allowed to say most crimes are committed by visible minorities......  when stats show that is the case. Why are traffic stops on black men not allowed ( please refer to stats before you answer this one ). Sorry but I am a believer in the truth, I am not picking on any race or races but as the greatest cop of all time said.   JACK WEB ( DRAGNET )......JUST THE FACTS MAM

Answer
iPredator Inc. | New York Cyberstalking Prevention
iPredator Inc. | New Y  
Dear Don,

Good morning from New York on this fine Saturday morning. I apologize that my answer to your question will be a short one, but if I do not make it short, I could easily write a 30 page paper answering your simple yet powerful question. In America, and now all of us living in the Information Age, it seems society has become "politically correct" obsessed and litigation/lawsuit paranoid.

I understand that America has a long history that includes slavery and gender, sexual orientation, political, economic, religious and racial discrimination. I also support the belief that it is paramount for the authority elements of our society to be sensitive to our history and treat all citizens as equal. Unfortunately, it seems that America has become proverbially neurotic. As a forensic psychologist, I do agree that racial profiling and the various forms of discrimination still exists and must be eradicated.

Also as a forensic psychologist with experience working in family, civil & criminal courts systems, it seems these same discriminatory problems America needs to eradicate are the exact same tactics lawyers use to sue, accuse and minimize culpability of defendants and litigants. It is for this reason that Tort Reform needs to be addressed.

It is for these two reasons that I feel your excellent metaphor “Jack Web ( Dragnet )-Just The Facts Mam” no longer applies. Excellent questions and even better Dragnet mention.

Respectfully,
Michael Nuccitelli, Psy.D.
N.Y.S. Licensed Psychologist
iPredator Inc.
New York, U.S.A.
Ph: (347) 871-2416
Email: drnucc@ipredatorinc.com  
Website: https://www.iPredator.co  

Crime & Law Enforcement Issues & Death Penalty

Dr. Michael Nuccitelli