Crime & Law Enforcement Issues & Death Penalty/What would happen when

Question
What would happen when US citizens that are in the United States are communicating over the Internet and the FBI cannot, access to email accounts or any of our customer's data including video conferencing, without an Icelandic police officer bearing a court order from an Icelandic court to a company that is located in Reykjavik Iceland. Basically the FBI determines that cell phone is only used for date transferee, that is encrypted (they canít crake the code) with a virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public network, such as the Internet, that is located in Reykjavik
Iceland. The same goes for his cable Internet connection.

Answer
Dear Info,

Please forgive me in that I am having difficulty understanding your question. I do apologize as I have read it several times, but still unable to understand. Please resubmit your question and I will do my best to promptly answer your question.

Respectfully,
Dr. Nuccitelli

Crime & Law Enforcement Issues & Death Penalty

Dr. Michael Nuccitelli