Crime & Law Enforcement Issues & Death Penalty/Ctw

Question
MySon was at a apartment complex  where his brother lives and the manager said he was looking at her. She called the police and  they gave him a ctw for looking at her.So now he can not visit his brothe at the complex.Men look at women all day  I  did not know it was a crime. Can you help me with this. Baffled

Answer
Reneda,

I am not exactly sure why "looking" at a woman would be grounds for a criminal trespass warning.  Clearly the police were given other information that would support their decision to issue the CTW to your son.  My suggestion is to contact the police department in order to get the facts and, if possible, dispute them.  

Crime & Law Enforcement Issues & Death Penalty

Jeffrey Hauck