Criminal Law/Research question

Tyler Derden wrote at 2011-03-04 13:31:58
Hi Robin,

I know this is waaaaay late and hopefully a) you already got your answer and b) your son is no longer dating this girl.

I was really good friends with Ryan Brocato's half sister growing up.  I met Ryan a few times, and he was definitely a weird guy.

Anyway, I don't know what ended up happening with the girl as far as charges, but I do know she basically helped him move the body and then ran off with him before they were eventually caught a day later.

Like I said, hopefully this doesn't matter anymore.

Guy with the answers wrote at 2011-03-23 07:36:52
I don't know how if your son is still with that girl. But I Will tell you get your son AWAY from that girl, she is bad news. I know this whole situation better then anyone on the planet.

Crystal wrote at 2014-07-26 02:21:59
She helped Ryan clean up the scene and ran away with him after they put his mother in the garage. I know because I was best friends with him growing up and had written him to find out what the......he was thinking, what happened so on and so forth. She was 15 or 16 at the time and told police she didn't know about the death she just ran away with him. She played the innocent victim card and got away with accessorry to a murder. She probably will need counseling and therapy after what she witnessed. As for Ryan , he was not a bad kid by any means. He had mental health problems that were pushed under the rug and he was told it was in his head. He had a heart of gold and loved hos mother but unfortunately his mental health instability and usage of LSD got the best of him and now he is paying for his crime and suffers daily from the memories of what he did.  

Otis wrote at 2014-09-22 20:39:43
Most of you got this wrong. Trust me on this. He was not an angle, nor a nice kid.

His mental evaluations, yes plural, showed up normal. He had an axe to grind with

His mother that day. I've babysat him, taken him fishing, Disney World. He was and is

still arrogant and selfish. The girls records are sealed, since she was a minor at the time.

The two met in Anger Management classes, if that tells you anything.

As a family member of Ryan, he got what he deserved . He killed

my sister. I miss her every day, and those of you whom have not endured something

like this, you can't imagine the tyranny and hopelessness of such a brutal crime.

So think before you post anything sweet or kind about him, this he was not, nor was he ever, nor will he

ever be. Through God and faith, we got through this.

Criminal Law

Robin Sexton