Criminal Law/Romance scam

First of all sorry for  my bad english. I have been dating this kenyan guy for 5 year and lately i found out he only there in this relationship due to my money. All this 5 year i have been giving him food because his parent sendom send him money. I also borrow him money for his school fee. Today i hope i can get back the money i borrow to him can you tell me how. Another thing is i know he buy his degree and i feel obligated to tell. Please help me

ANSWER: Cheryl,

Is all of this happening in Malaysia?  If so I can't be of any help because this site deals with law in the United States.

QUESTION: this happen when i was study in china

can you advice me what to do if im in us

should i call the police in his country and report his fake degree to his medical council

i dont know hwat to do please guide me, please tell me what to do next, andwho should i contact

Yes you should report that this person has a fake medical degree.  It would be a waste of time to tell you what to do in the United States since it didn't happen in this country.

It happened in a communist country and the laws, if there are any, are completely different.

Criminal Law

Jack Toomey

If you are an author asking for help I will gladly assist you. I do expect a reasonable donation using the Paypal feature. Please do NOT ask questions about potential jail sentences that you or your friends may receive in court. court. There is no way for me to know that. Only a judge could answer a question like that. I am also NOT a probation officer or parole officer so I cannot answer questions that relate to parole or probation. Also please keep in mind that every state has different laws. If you are planning to ask a question about a specific law or criminal charge that pertains to your state only it could be difficult to answer. I also cannot give you legal advice on what to do or what not to do in court. Retired police officer with 26 years experience. Worked in the patrol division as well as over 14 years in the detective bureau. Investigated a wide range of crime such as murder, rape, robbery, theft, fraud, missing persons, and other very sensitive crimes. I am available to answer your questions about criminal law and especially as it applies to police work. I taught at the police academy for several years and am especially knowledgeable about search and seizure. Any question about criminal law is welcome! Please don't ask me to do your homework or ask me questions that obviously come from your teachers or professors. I also do not do online interviews or surveys. Young people need to gain face to face interviewing skills. Local police officers usually are very agreeable to assist in these assignments.

I am a retired police officer with 26 years experience. I investigated almost every type of crime including murder, rape, theft, missing persons, fraud, and domestic abuse. I am very knowledgeable about search and seizure and taught at the police academy for several years on a variety of subjects. I can answer questions that a lot of attorneys cannot since they do not have "street experience".

Bachelor of Science degree in Criminolgy from the University of Maryland.