Criminal Law/extratition

Question
How long does Texas have to come pick up my husband from Florida? He has been locked up almost a,month and has signed the extradition papers?

Answer
Heather,

There is no specified time limit for picking up prisoners from other states.  Basically it depends on manpower, time, and distance.  Many jurisdictions use private prisoner transport services now where a van or even an airplane circles the country picking up guys, dropping them off, picking more up, and so forth.

I guess that the lesson here is not to commit crimes and that way he wouldn't be in this situation.

Criminal Law

Jack Toomey