Criminal Law/civil rights

I have been denied for services from Arizona long term care services and I have disagree with the decision that have been approved for Utah Long Term Care Services. On may 30 of 2013 I have filed a grievance on the disagreement that I have been requesting for medicare long term care services and the form of QMB. I haven't received any written response to the grievance that has been filed on may 30, 2013. What is my legal action against Arizona Long Term Care Services for failure to written response to the grievance.

You must start at the State level. If benefits or services were denied, and you want to appeal your eligibility denial, you must appeal in writing to the agency that made the determination or decision (DES or AHCCCS).

Here is their contact information:

AHCCCS Grievances & Appeals Contacts
File an Appeal

To request an appeal, write the AHCCCS Office of Administrative Legal Services:
Office of Administrative Legal Services
701 E. Jefferson, MD-6200
Phoenix, AZ 85034

FAX: 602-253-9115

File a Grievance or Make a Complaint

To file a grievance or make a complaint please call AHCCCS Member Services:

Within Maricopa County 602-417-7000
   Statewide 1-800-962-6690
   Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) 602-417-4191

Office of Administrative Legal Services (OALS)

Within Maricopa County 602-417-4232
   Statewide 1-800-654-8713 ext. 74232

If you receive no satisfaction then contact the Arizona Attorney General's Office using the following link for contact information:  

Criminal Law

Jeffrey Hauck

I would welcome the opportunity to answer questions relating to or related to the field of criminal law.

Criminologist. Professor of Criminal Justice. Licensed Private Detective with expansive clientele base encompassing hundreds of cases. Donates resources and time to the Children's Rescue Network in Orlando, FL.

Associate of Science; Bachelor of Arts; Master of Science, Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree.