You are here:

Criminal Law/probation violation


Jeffery, back in 2005 I was put on deferred probation for 4yrs. In sept 2008 two weeks before my wedding my fiancÚ died of heart attack. My world at that time ended. I stopped reporting and went into a deep depression. All the money we had saved was in his account. He's family came in and took everything, but at that time things didn't matter, He was gone. I violated probation jan 2009, I had 8 months left on probation. Life is better now and I would like to fix this problem, but I really don't have the money to pay all those fee's and court cost 8000 dollars. What can I do to fix it?


Sorry for delay.  Unfortunately you will always feel like you are being watched and on the run until you fix it.  I would discuss the issue with the court administrator and set up a payment plan.  Explain your situation to them.  I am confident that they will help you as it benefits them to resolve the issue as well.  If you can discuss your situation with a public defender or private attorney if possible just to be sure of the laws in your state.  


Criminal Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jeffrey Hauck


I would welcome the opportunity to answer questions relating to or related to the field of criminal law.


Criminologist. Professor of Criminal Justice. Licensed Private Detective with expansive clientele base encompassing hundreds of cases. Donates resources and time to the Children's Rescue Network in Orlando, FL.

Associate of Science; Bachelor of Arts; Master of Science, Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree.

©2017 All rights reserved.