Criminal Law/fight dom violence, batt

Are there forms that will help fight against Dom/battery charges i can fill out and turn in myself at the local court/justice? for Las Vegas, NV.

EX:  TX:  motion for evid, affadaviit of non prosecution
(Google search how to fight dom violence)

The clerk of court and/or your county law library can assist you in obtaining the necessary form templates to respond.  It will not be very easy but pro se or self-help should be available.  Also look for any pro se (legal self-help) clinics in your area.  Usually law schools sponsor community clinics where student attorneys operate in pro se clinics.  Start to ask around.  I am sure they exist.

Criminal Law

Jeffrey Hauck

I would welcome the opportunity to answer questions relating to or related to the field of criminal law.

Criminologist. Professor of Criminal Justice. Licensed Private Detective with expansive clientele base encompassing hundreds of cases. Donates resources and time to the Children's Rescue Network in Orlando, FL.

Associate of Science; Bachelor of Arts; Master of Science, Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree.