Criminal Law/fight dom violence, batt

Question
Are there forms that will help fight against Dom/battery charges i can fill out and turn in myself at the local court/justice? for Las Vegas, NV.

EX:  TX:  motion for evid, affadaviit of non prosecution
(Google search how to fight dom violence)

Answer
Richie,

The clerk of court and/or your county law library can assist you in obtaining the necessary form templates to respond.  It will not be very easy but pro se or self-help should be available.  Also look for any pro se (legal self-help) clinics in your area.  Usually law schools sponsor community clinics where student attorneys operate in pro se clinics.  Start to ask around.  I am sure they exist.

Jeff  

Criminal Law

Jeffrey Hauck