Criminal Law/change of plea

Question
i was convicted of drug sells in 2003 and when i got out i was tolled i could do a chane of plea. i just lost my job and need some help with bills and things so i tried to go get food stamp and thay said im ineligebl i was wondering if i could still do the plea change and how?

Answer
Jamie,

Are you saying that you plead guilty to something eleven years ago and now you want to change your plea?  I'm not an attorney and and can't give you legal advice but I doubt seriously if any judge is going to let you change an eleven year old guilty plea.  Talk to an attorney to be sure.

Criminal Law

Jack Toomey