Criminal Law/Court Records.

Hi I live in Chicago. I had been living with my boyfriend (fiancee) for 2 years. We have broken up and I was planning on getting back with him. I went online to Chicago Cook county and typed his name in and found all these arrest records, petty misdemeanors, and housing apartment evictions, and some real estate property he bought years ago. This was in several different states, not just Illinois. All the court documents popped up. However I could not open all of them in other states but some of them came up.

Is there a website where I can look and find all the court records and read the documents? I have all the Court Case ID numbers and stuff like that.

Or do I have to do a paid criminal background check, and how much does the cheapest one cost. I'm low on funds.

thank u.

Each state has its own court record site.  You have to poke around to find them.  They don't give the details of the crime or civil matter that caused the defendant to get to court.

It sounds like that this discovery was a big shock to you?  If he has all of this activity in Cook County you can be assure that he has a similar record in other counties and states.

I am not familiar with the websites that supposedly give a customer a complete history of a fiance/friend/boyfriend/, etc but you know what I mean.  If he has such an extensive record in Cook County rest assured that he has a similar trail in other counties.

You know the rest of the story.

Criminal Law

Jack Toomey

If you are an author asking for help I will gladly assist you. I do expect a reasonable donation using the Paypal feature. Please do NOT ask questions about potential jail sentences that you or your friends may receive in court. court. There is no way for me to know that. Only a judge could answer a question like that. I am also NOT a probation officer or parole officer so I cannot answer questions that relate to parole or probation. Also please keep in mind that every state has different laws. If you are planning to ask a question about a specific law or criminal charge that pertains to your state only it could be difficult to answer. I also cannot give you legal advice on what to do or what not to do in court. Retired police officer with 26 years experience. Worked in the patrol division as well as over 14 years in the detective bureau. Investigated a wide range of crime such as murder, rape, robbery, theft, fraud, missing persons, and other very sensitive crimes. I am available to answer your questions about criminal law and especially as it applies to police work. I taught at the police academy for several years and am especially knowledgeable about search and seizure. Any question about criminal law is welcome! Please don't ask me to do your homework or ask me questions that obviously come from your teachers or professors. I also do not do online interviews or surveys. Young people need to gain face to face interviewing skills. Local police officers usually are very agreeable to assist in these assignments.

I am a retired police officer with 26 years experience. I investigated almost every type of crime including murder, rape, theft, missing persons, fraud, and domestic abuse. I am very knowledgeable about search and seizure and taught at the police academy for several years on a variety of subjects. I can answer questions that a lot of attorneys cannot since they do not have "street experience".

Bachelor of Science degree in Criminolgy from the University of Maryland.