Criminal Law/seizure

Question
Can a car in the husbands name if the wife was arressted on drug charges be seized by the police in texas? Inside the car there was also a bank bag of money from her business yet not be seized but turned over to the husband who arrived at the arrest site. The wife eas told by police she had 8
 Grams in the car. She did not and never saw the drug in question. What are her legal rights?

Answer
It doesn't matter who owns or was driving the car if the car was used to transport drugs.  Obviously the law in your state allows the police to seize the car.

If the owner wants the car back then he/she needs to retain an attorney and file the proper motions.

Criminal Law

Jack Toomey