Criminal Law/employment

Question
QUESTION: Can you be employed in the state of north Carolina with a misdemeanor larceny charge?

ANSWER: Employed as in being hired for a job?  Or being selected to work as a police officer?

QUESTION: I have been offered a job at phoenix counseling, but today the charge came up and I'm wondering if they can still hire me with this misdemeanor larceny charge from 2013

Answer
Amanda,

Isn't that a question that you should be asking Phoenix Counseling?  They would know their rules and hiring standards.  I don't.  The best that I can do for you is to say that your criminal record certainly won't help you but it might not hurt you.

Criminal Law

Jack Toomey