Criminology and Forensic Psychology/BA or BSc for Forensic Psych

Hi! I am currently in my last year of high school and have been looking into university programs (undergrad). I am looking to apply to just a clinical psychology program for now. In the future, I am hoping to get into a graduate program to receive my doctorate in forensic psychology. My question is whether I should get a BA or a BSc. Which do you think would benefit me more in this field?

Thank you very much,

I would suggest the Bachelor of Science track to give you a taste of research methods, statistics, and other courses that will prepare you for graduate work in the field of Psychology.  In short, take as many science related courses because if you pursue your Ph.D in Psychology you will be conducting research.  

Criminology and Forensic Psychology

Jeffrey Hauck

I would welcome the opportunity to answer questions relating to or related to the fields of criminology and forensic psychology.

Criminologist. Professor of Criminal Justice. Licensed Private Detective with expansive clientele base encompassing hundreds of cases. Donates resources and time to the Children's Rescue Network in Orlando, FL.

Associate of Science; Bachelor of Arts; Master of Science, Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree.