Criminology and Forensic Psychology/Question

Good day
How does a Behavioral Analysis work? Can you refer me 3 -5 practical books on how to do a behavior analysis.
My fascination is with understanding why are people the way they are.

Hi, S, thanks for your question. I can't say there really is a 'field' or theory called this. But Behavioral theories are a major field within psychology. Most often it is used to changed behavior based on rewards and 'punishments'. If you do a search on 'behavior modification', or B.F. Skinner, you will find a lot

Criminology and Forensic Psychology

Bruce Borkosky, Psy.D.

Any questions in the area of Forensic Psychology. I am not a criminologist nor an FBI Behavioral Analyst. "WHY" questions are particularly difficult to answer scientifically (i.e., why do people commit crimes?).

I have been doing forensic psychology for 15+ years, both evaluations, and treatment. I have particularly focused on disability evaluations and criminal competency.

American Psychological Association International Association for Correctional and Forensic Psychology

B.A. psychology, B.A., music, Ohio Wesleyan U., 1978 MCS, computer science, University of Dayton, 1984 M.A., psychology, Miami Inst. of Psychology, 1991 Psy.D., psychology, Miami Inst. of Psychology, 1993 post doctoral training in Neuropsychology, Fielding Institute, 1995-1997

I donate some of my time and expertise to the less fortunate, thru legal aid services. In 1999, I received an award from the Palm Beach County Legal Aid Society, for the work I've done for them.