Critics of Catholicism/Heaven?

Mr B wrote at 2015-05-31 14:16:38
The scripture states, that " no man has entered heaven, save He who descended from Heaven! "

And Paul statement of being disqualified, was in regard to being a teacher. If one teaches not to steal, but one steals, are they not disqualified?

And thirdly, we WERE all sinners. But in Christ we are a new man. The old man has passed away, and a new man has risen.

Jesus didn't just do away with ones sin, He took the old man on the cross with Him.  When He died, we died. When he was buried, we were buried with Him. When He arose from the dead, we arose In him as new creations.

Please read the New testament as many times as needed to see the truth from error.

Critics of Catholicism

J.M.J. West