Critics of Jehovah`s Witnesses/Your lies about disfellowShipped persons of Jehovah witnesses

dminvognito wrote at 2012-10-25 13:16:59
Hi I am interested in what lies and deceit you speak of. I have been studying with JW's for about 6 years now, have no interest in being baptized. You mentioned that their teachings are misleading and there is no commandment for them to go door to door, which clearly there is. False prophecies? Yes, but that is why they moved away from those, because they were erroneous. No human being is perfect, and just because they made false prophecies, doesn't mean the whole organization is deceitful. You were a JW for 30 years?? If indeed you believe they're not the truth, what on earth took you so long to realize this??!

Moose wrote at 2014-04-27 09:15:46
How is it that you are a expert ? And why shouldn't they back down from a debate it just turns into a argument of who's right and who's wrong  

Critics of Jehovah`s Witnesses

Gordon Cook