Critics of Jehovah`s Witnesses/Kicked out

Dear Jeff,

I am not sure whetether you're the right person to come to, but I have an immense problem.
I am a Jehovah's witness. My whole family. But my father abused my mother and tried to rape me and now they got a divorce.
And now we got kicked out. We (my mom and I) are not welcome anymore at our local Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses.
What a I supposed to do now? Are WE the ones not welcome anymore because my father abused my mother and tried to rape me?
At this point I'm just angry because I wanted to pray to the Lord at our Hall but I was asked to leave. I have just been kicked out even when I went by myself.
I just think its a big scandal when they should be the ones to help us.
I'm just angry. I don't know what to do.

First of all let me say that I am so sorry that you have had to go through the things that you have gone through.  I will be praying that God will richly give you his strength and grace to make you stronger.  I verse that comes to mind for you is Jeremiah 29:11-14  "For I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.  Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you."
I am sorry that you are not welcome in your Hall, but keep in mind that God is not found in a man-made organization or hall. Here is my recommendation for you.  Don't worry about the watchtower because, contrary to what they say, they are not the only channel to God.  As a matter of fact they are just a man-made organization.  Your prayers can be heard right where you are right now.  God wants to have a personal relationship with you.  He wants to hear your prayers and work in your life.  The following is a short message that will show you how to have a closer relationship with God through Jesus Christ:
God has not kicked you out.  He has great plans for you.  I would encourage you to do the following.
1. Pray to God and share your heart with Him
2. Watch the short clip from
3. Try to find a Church where the true gospel is shared and there are people to support you. I will try and help you find a good church if you need to.
God loves you and He has awesome plans for you.  I will be praying that God will become close to you and will shower you with His grace.  Please feel free to follow up with anything else.

By His Grace,

Critics of Jehovah`s Witnesses

Jeff H

One of the most harmful beliefs of the Watchtower is their false view of Jesus. Biblically, Jesus Christ is God and has always been equal with the Father. (John 1) Jesus Christ voluntarily limited himself when he came to earth in the form of a man to die for our sins. His bodily resurrection was proof that He concurred sin once and for all. Don't be deceived by the Watchtower that believes that Jesus was a created angel who do not have a bodily resurrection. With that being said, I am familiar with Watchtower doctrine and I am happy to look at how this doctrine lines up with the Bible. I am not into taking out one verse here and there but I believe that all Scripture must be interpreted in context. Some may say for example that the trinity is pagan in origin and that it was made up in the 4th century. (There is simply no evidence for this.) The Bible clearly reveals that God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are 100% God. Phil 1:2, John 1:1, 14, Col 2:9, Acts 5:3-4. If the watchtower is "God's visible organization", then why does the organization lie so much? Want documented proof of their deception, visit: I would be happly to answer any questions or to agree with you in prayer.

I am a Bible believing Christian and have been for 36 years. I have relatives who are Jehovah's witnesses so I know about the stress on families that this can cause.

I am actively involved in my church where I lead a Bible study and am involved in the sound tech crew.

Sorry for using "I" so much. My undergraduate degree is in Theology and I have a Masters in Educational leadership.