Critics of Jehovah`s Witnesses/blood

Question
Is it ever worthwhile to beg a Jehovah's Witness to donate blood so that someone might not bleed to death before she or he might join their precious Watchtower Bible and Tract Society?

Answer
Thomas,

Thanks for your question.  I have talked to many Jehovah's Witnesses about the blood issue and unfortunately many seem to be pretty closed minded on this issue.  I don't know if begging would work because they are strictly told by the Watchtower that there is no room for doubt on this issue.  You can try to reason with them on what the Bible does and does not say about blood.  Here is a previous post of mine that examines what the Bible says about blood:
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Critics-Jehovah-s-3121/2014/10/transfunsion-blood.htm

I think prayer is important here.  Pray that God will soften their heart.  Pray that the firm chains of watchtower doctrine will be broken and that they will experience the wonderful grace of Jesus Christ and be open to the lifesaving gift of donating blood.

As it turns out I am on my way to donate blood today.  My one small donation can be used to save 3 people!

I hope this helps.  I hope that you will have a wonderful day and experience all the blessings that God has for you.

Jeff

Critics of Jehovah`s Witnesses

Jeff H