Critics of Jehovah`s Witnesses/blood

Is it ever worthwhile to beg a Jehovah's Witness to donate blood so that someone might not bleed to death before she or he might join their precious Watchtower Bible and Tract Society?

Thanks for your question.  I have talked to many Jehovah's Witnesses about the blood issue and unfortunately many seem to be pretty closed minded on this issue.  I don't know if begging would work because they are strictly told by the Watchtower that there is no room for doubt on this issue.  You can try to reason with them on what the Bible does and does not say about blood.  Here is a previous post of mine that examines what the Bible says about blood:

I think prayer is important here.  Pray that God will soften their heart.  Pray that the firm chains of watchtower doctrine will be broken and that they will experience the wonderful grace of Jesus Christ and be open to the lifesaving gift of donating blood.

As it turns out I am on my way to donate blood today.  My one small donation can be used to save 3 people!

I hope this helps.  I hope that you will have a wonderful day and experience all the blessings that God has for you.

Critics of Jehovah`s Witnesses

Jeff H

One of the most harmful beliefs of the Watchtower is their false view of Jesus. Biblically, Jesus Christ is God and has always been equal with the Father. (John 1) Jesus Christ voluntarily limited himself when he came to earth in the form of a man to die for our sins. His bodily resurrection was proof that He concurred sin once and for all. Don't be deceived by the Watchtower that believes that Jesus was a created angel who do not have a bodily resurrection. With that being said, I am familiar with Watchtower doctrine and I am happy to look at how this doctrine lines up with the Bible. I am not into taking out one verse here and there but I believe that all Scripture must be interpreted in context. Some may say for example that the trinity is pagan in origin and that it was made up in the 4th century. (There is simply no evidence for this.) The Bible clearly reveals that God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are 100% God. Phil 1:2, John 1:1, 14, Col 2:9, Acts 5:3-4. If the watchtower is "God's visible organization", then why does the organization lie so much? Want documented proof of their deception, visit: I would be happly to answer any questions or to agree with you in prayer.

I am a Bible believing Christian and have been for 36 years. I have relatives who are Jehovah's witnesses so I know about the stress on families that this can cause.

I am actively involved in my church where I lead a Bible study and am involved in the sound tech crew.

Sorry for using "I" so much. My undergraduate degree is in Theology and I have a Masters in Educational leadership.