Crochet/Crochet - dollies

Anitha wrote at 2009-02-03 15:37:23
Marla,

I fixed the issue. Problem starts from Rnd 15 (the last repeat from *). This * is misplaced. It should be from Beg shell (but need to do a shell).

This * is misplaced from Rnd 15 to Rnd 18.

Then there is an issue in Rnd 19. I have corrected them.

Following is the right one

Beg shell in shell, ch 2, sc in next ch-3 sp, [ch 3, sc in next ch=3 sp] 7 times, ch 2, shell in shell, ch 2, (dc, ch 3, dc) in single dc at top of Pineapple, ch 2, shell in shell, ch 2, sc in next ch-3 sp, [ch3, sc in next ch=3 sp] 7 times, ch 2, shell in shell, * ch 2, (dc, ch 3, dc) in single dc at top of Pineapple, ch 2, shell in shell, ch 2, sc in next ch-3 sp, [ch3, sc in next ch=3 sp] 7 times, ch 2, shell in shell, rep from *

I removed a line from this and it worked fine.

Hope this will be useful for some one in future and you can guide them.

Thanks for you Time and interest show on this.

Iíll let you know once I am done with this doily.

Thanks,

Anitha.

Katrina wrote at 2013-06-28 01:06:47
I want to say Thank You!  You all are awesome.  Rnd 15 was driving me insane!  

Crochet

Marla