Crochet/Uneven sides in graph pattern

LOLOLOLOLOL SUCK wrote at 2009-06-03 12:12:10

None of that makes sense.......... sagging lines? what is wrong with you

Dolores wrote at 2013-09-30 00:56:20
You are pulling to tight when  you are crocheting with the 2 colors, so when you get to the single color you stich gets loose tighten it up and it will get better. just finished an A&M the same way

Im looking for a texas longhorn full pattern with all the words and long horn as well  

Marilyn Jane Rimmer

I can answer general crochet, stitches, reading patterns, Tunisian. I have limited knowledge of filet.

Over 45 years of crocheting, yarn & thread; pattern editing & contract stitching, some designing, & teaching (private & at Michaels).

CGOA Professional Member

2007 Crochet Pattern-a-Day Calendar

CGOA Master of Basic Stitches, over 50 hours of workshops at CGOA conferences & online courses at Needlecraft University I also teach math (elementary & middle school) creating the courses, writing lessons & homework assignments, grading papers & tests, and writing evaluations. I am alert to details, and good at interpreting what people are trying to say.

Dozens of placements (1st, 3nd, 3rd) at county & state fairs, 1 Best of Show.

Creative Partners ARNie Grabowski, Encyclopedia of Tunisian Crochet